How to apply for CTET Exam 2014?
Students can register online to appear for CTET Exam 2014.
Follow Steps written below:
- Visit CTET Website Here
- Fill in the details online and Submit.
- A confirmation page will be generated with registration number. Take 2 print outs of this confirmation page.
- You must keep a copy of this confirmation page for future correspondence.
- Paste your photograph in on the printed confirmation page.
- Fee payment:
- Fee General: Rs. 500 (I Paper) | Rs. 800 (Both Paper)
- SC/ST/OBC : Rs. 250 (I Paper) | Rs. 400 (Both Paper)
- you can pay through challan by depositing the fees in CBSE account with Sydicate Bank.
- Pay online through Debit/Credit Card and get the chalan printed.
- Send Confirmation page with photo and payment chalan through Post to the CBSE Office:
- Finally if you need CTET Coaching contact us.
The Assistant Secretary (CTET),
Central Board of Secondary Education,
PS 1-2, Institutional Area,
I P Extension, Patparganj,
New Delhi-110 092