Delivery & Refund Policy
Transfers, Refund, Cancellation and Postponement for Online & Class room Programs
- This refund policy is applicable only for candidates who enroll for the online and full classroom training program.
- Participants who have not intimate within 2 or more days before the commencement of the classroom training would not be entitled for any refund.
- If a Delegate identified in a Booking Form wishes to cancel, no Refund will be provided; a substitute delegate may be provided at no cost.
- Up until 72 hours before the Training Services are due to commence, We may, by notice in email to alter the Training Location provided that the new location is within 5 km of the original location.
- Printed study materials will be provided just before the class begins.
- Any classroom program which has online study materials included in the program, will be refunded his course fee after deducting online study material cost.
- Printed study materials will be provided just before the class begins to Classroom Students.
- Outstation, self-study and online student will receive printed study materials with in a week.
Refund and replacement for Study Materials
This policy is applicable to candidates who have only bought our electronic and printed study materials, not enrolled in online virtual class or spot classroom programs.
- No refund will be provided once study materials are issued.
- Torn and miss printed materials will be replaced with new one, if returned with in 15 days from the date of postage.
- No, study materials shall be copied, re-printed or reproduced in any form either electronic or print.