Terms and Conditions
When you enroll in services provided by iPlan Education we assume that you have read and agree to the following terms and conditions..
- Training: Training is conducted by expert faculties in the respected area, if you are not satisfied with the faculty delivery, we can change the faculty if 70% of students in the batch requests us to do so.
- Study Materials: All study materials are developed by MBA, CFA and FRM. If anything required to be updated student are free to inform us, contents will we updated annually in the month of June every year.
Only outdated and torn study material will be replaced with new one.
- Scheduling classes:
- iPlan Education reserves the right to specify the dates of Classroom and Online Trainings.
- iPlan Education reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any scheduled class on advance notice.
- If course/batch is cancelled for which fees has been received, iPlan Education will only refund the course fee received, we do not bear any loss due to cancellation of batch.
- Code of conducts for students: Students shall act disciplined throughout the training, any miss behavior, insult and mis-representation about our image will not be accepted. If student found guilty, we reserve the right to suspend him/her from the course and no money will be refunded.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- Changes to this agreement: iPlan Education reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions. iPlan Education may modify these terms and conditions on written/email notice. The modified terms and conditions will apply to your enrolment.
- Please also read our Refund Policy