Financial Modeling Course is getting widely popular among finance professionals. Like accounting is incomplete without Tally or Busy software, Financial analysis is difficult without MS Excel. After revolution in IT industry, India is about to experience revolution in Financial Research and related services. Financial Modeling course can give you such an opportunity with TOP MNCs.
Financial modeling is used is various areas related to investment & finance i.e. equity valuation, project financing, investment banking, corporate finance, risk management, portfolio management, equity research and forecasting and more.
Our Financial Modeling course is designed by highly experienced working professionals from top MNCs like E&Y, Copal Partners, and Goldman Sachs. You can watch below video to know more on our Financial Modeling Course.
About Financial Modeling Program
- Financial Modeling is creating various financial models in MS Excel using your financial skills.
- You can do various kind of valuation, projections and simulations for business decision making using financial models.
- It can be used in corporate finance, management accounting, risk management, investment decisions, IPO valuation and even more.
How financial modeling can help you in career?
- Financial modeling can help you in testing various business models to analyze its potential.
- You learn methods for valuation, risk modeling, IPO, FPO modeling which are used by Investment banks and private equity companies.
- Commercial Banks use financial projections to evaluate loan requests.
- If you want to work with any Investment Bank, Private Equity, Hedge Fund, Rating Agency or even Corporate Finance, you need to have at least basic financial modeling skills.
- People working in equity research, investment banking, corporate finance, business planning or management accounting.
- People with qualification like CA, CFA, FRM, MBA
- B.Com, B.E. and B.tech having some base in finance.
- Knowledge of accounting and finance jargon
- Good if knowledge of corporate finance and valuation methods
- Laptop and Ms Excel knowledge
Entire Financial Modeling Course is 100% Live and Practical
AIM 1: Basic and Advance Excel
- Basic Of Excel
- Using Name Ranges
- Index Matches
- Formulas and functions
- Logical Functions
- Date Functions
- H Lookup, V-Lookups and Reference Functions
- Database Statistical Functions
- Conditional Formatting
Aim2: Advance Excel
- Camera tool
- Data Tables
- Circular References and breaking them
- Key Concepts in Macros
- Macros as recorded Robots
- Form Contrls and Active X controls
- Implementing user forms in Excel Macros
- Linking forms to excel cells
- Sensitivity tools & Scenario Analysis
Aim3: Financial Statement Modeling and Forecasting
- Data mining and structuring
- Data correcting and validations
- Understanding business models
- Taking Assumptions and integrating them into the model
- Modeling Historical statements
- Modeling Projected Income Statement
- Modeling Projected Balance Sheet
- Modeling The Cash Flow Statement (direct method & indirect method)
- Modeling Working Capital Schedule
- Fixed Assets Schedule (along with treatment of CWIP and Interest capitalization)
- Modeling Depreciation & Amortization Schedule (Straight line & Written down Value)
- Modeling Shareholders’ Equity Schedule with a share repurchase table
- Debt and Interest schedule with a “cash sweep and moratorium” (Classification of debt as Senior Debt, Mezzanine Debt, Sub Debt along with repayment waterfall)
- Modeling for Tax & Dividend
Aim 4: Valuation Methodologies
- Modeling Discount Rate, Cost of Equity, Debt and Total Capital (CAPM and WACC)
- Free Cash Flows to Firm (FCFF)
- Free Cash Flows to Equity (FCFE)
- The Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) valuation model for HCL Technologies
- Estimate Terminal Value using The Perpetuity Growth Model
- Modeling Estimate Enterprise Value
- Calculate Equity Value using the Market Value Balance Sheet (MVBS) technique
- Compute non diluted and diluted share value
- Sensitivity & Scenario Analysis
- Modeling EPS Forecasting
Aim 5: Merger Acquisition
- Building merger plan
- Hostile Vs friendly offer
- Evaluating a merger bid/offer
- Understand Accretion / Dilution Analysis
- Building a Merger consequences Model
- Estimating Synergies
- After-tax Adjustments from Write-ups
- Pro forma Earnings & Pro forma EPS
- Earnings impact
- Computation of Goodwill created with an Acquisition
- LBO Modeling
- Structure of a Leveraged Buyout
- Funding a LBO
- Understanding a LBO Model
Aim 6: Project Financing Models
- Understanding the Project Finance Model
- Risk and contractual arrangement to reduce Risk
- Understanding the Escrow Arrangement and fund arrangement
- Learn about how Project Financing is different from traditional loan/debt financing
- Various elements of a Project Financing Model for an infra project
- Understand about risk management in Project Financing under BOT model
Aim 7: Advance Charting
- Building Primary & Secondary Axis in a Chart
- Radar Charts
- Waterfall Charts
- Football Field
- Gantt Chart
- Storytelling with advanced Financial Graphs & Charts
*Additional Aim 8: Using VBA in Excel
- Using VBA in MS Excel
- Using VAB with Macros
- Debugging VBA Code
- Breaking Circular references
- Monte carlo method
Who should do Financial Modeling Course?
Any one working in investment and finance or willing to pursue his career should learn financial modeling. Normally, CA, MBA, CFA, FRM, B.tech, B.com are good candidates.
Is their any prior skill required?
We expect candidate should have basic knowledge of financial accounting and basic of ms excel.
What are the career options available?
It is required into various fields of investment and finance like equity research, banking, investment banking, portfolio management, hedge fund, private equity, risk management and other.
How much salary I can get after doing this course?
Normally, a fresher who is good in finance can get a salary between 3 lac to 6 lac.
Do we provide placement assistance?
Financial modeling is a valuation addition course. Like other valuation addition programs.
It’ll certainly add value to your profile and help in getting good placement.
We also provide deserving candidates placement assistance. We have good placement records.
Does your certification approved by AICTE or UGC?
Financial Modeling is a value addition certification. AICTE or UGC does not authorizes such programs.
It’s the industry which requires these skills in various jobs.
Fee: INR 18,000 / USD 360
Duration: 40 hours (Weekend)
Award and Recognition
• Best Institute in Financial Services Training – BIG Reseach’2013
• Rated 4.5 buy students out of 5.
• Authorized Exam Preparation Provider of GARP
• ISO 9001:2008 Certified
• 7000+ Fan following
• Working professionals from 89 MNCs
• 6000+ student from various colleges
• Students from 14 states and 6 countries
• We have been conducting professional training and workshops for B-schools and companies like FMS, IMT, BITS, BVP, Morning star, M3M, Alankit, Angel and more.
• Reliable Solutions – Mumbai
• South Egg Capital – UK
• Blue Ocean Global Wealth – USA