We are beginning a new batch on CFA Level 1 form 24th-may-14 for Dec’14 attempt. This will be the right time to start in a fresh new batch, you’ll have enough time to prepare for CFA exams. You can also take up revision classes in upcoming new batches for free. Time allotment is an important aspect, delaying for no reason may lead to more stress when you actually have less time remaining for the exam,..
If you need further help! Give us a free call or drop us an email…! or Visit CFA Course.
So, How Can You Prepare for CFA L1!
Normally, it requires 300 hours of self-study to complete entire CFA Level 1 curriculum. If you are not from commerce or finance background in your academics. You may require even more.
- Start at least 4 Months before to complete entire CFA course
- Plan your studies before you start
- See, if you can join a group to study
- Find out, resources if where you can ask your doubts
- Solve questions as much as possible, normally 1000 to 1500
- Must attend at least 2 Mock tests. It’ll put you in examination mode. We’ve seen students who do not attend CFA Mock Classes then often fail!
How about joining CFA classes!
It’s not compulsory to join any cfa class. However, if you join a cfa class it will definitely improve your studies. So, what are the benefits of join cfa classes.
- Well structured studies, SAVES a lot of time.
- Easy to form a student group
- Get quality study materials and Mock tests.
- You have a mentor to solve your doubts, anytime.
- Get Updates and information easily.
- Chances of passing increases.
- Often students learn wrong concepts from their friends in self-studies. Plz Avoid that.
Compare CFA Fee with other courses.